LOOKING AT HAVING A BAREFOOT BOWLS FUNCTION?
Minimum of 10 people required. for maximum of 2 Hours of play
- How much? $15 per person includes all equipment and a guide to give a rundown of how barefoot bowls works.
- Kids aged 7 or over are permitted to play.
- Barefoot Bowls may be cancelled if the greens are required for organised bowls competitions/pennant games.
- No eating/smoking on or around the greens during barefoot bowls. Smoking in Sports Bar DOSA only. No drinking on the greens under any circumstances.
- You must be barefoot or have flat soled shoes. No heels.
- No sitting on the edge of the green. Use bench seats.
- No throwing of bowls. Do not drop bowls on the green.
- Children to be supervised at all times.
- Footwear must be worn inside the club at all times.
Always respect the bowling greens
Be sun smart and wear a hat and sunscreen!
Cancellations: Bowls may be cancelled due to excessive moisture/rain, as well as other maintenance issues that may be of concern to the Greenkeeper.
Please note bowls are located at Reception and you are required to sign them out and then back in. Happy Bowling!